Behind the scenes I’ve been working on a ………..
NEW LOGO !!
I think globo / globe came out really cute, but I’m biased 😉
The tagline also means a lot to me because I think learning another language does many things for our kiddos, like improve memory, develop creativity AND it also builds community !
Hope you like it 🙂
All Spanish classes start this month.
It’s not too late to register
Are you in elementary school ?
Do you live in or near Havertown?
We’re looking for a few more students for Outdoor Spanish Club. Wednesdays 4:15pm, Paddock Park Pavilion
*Preschool Enrichment – Children in the Son
*INDOOR – Baby & Me Spanish , Ardmore, 9:50am register
*CHARLESTOWN ELEMENTARY – SPANISH CLUB
* FERN HILL ELEMENTARY – SPANISH CLUB
* INDOOR – Baby & Me, Ardmore 10:00am register
* OUTDOOR – Baby & Me, Havertown 11:10am register
* Private Learning POD, Media 4:00pm
** SPANISH STORY TIME, Facebook live 9:30am
* OUTDOOR – SPANISH CLUB, Havertown 4:15Pm register
* Preschool Spanish Enrichment – Penn Wynne Presbyterian Preschool
* PLYMOUTH ELEMENTARY SPANISH CLUB, 3:45pm register
Have a great week !
Hope to see you soon!