My 4 year old loves Spanish Exploradores! She’s been in the class for 3 months and frequently uses spanish now to count, name colors, and greet people. The class is fun and Senora Erika is very welcoming and engaging with all the kids in class.nICK c.
AVENTURAS : OUTDOOR SPANISH CLASSES
** Some Classes started & are prorated – spots available 🙂
- Location : Havertown, PA
- Small Classes : 8 – 10 families max.
- Physical distance : 6+ feet (we have plenty of space!)
- Masks: required for all students 2 yrs and above
- Bring your own chair and or blanket
- All students will have their own art kit (tape, crayons, glue) for the session. For some classes, students will receive a percussion instrument ( egg shaker or similar) *additional craft and learning materials items supplied during class.
REQUESTS for Middle or High School conversation classes, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 484.450.6729
DROP – INs : $30 per student, 2nd student sibling discount
TRIALS (Baby & Me) : $15 per student, 2nd student sibling discount
*Book trial by selecting this option during registration.
LOCATION: Outdoor Pavilion at Paddock park in Havertown, PA
Baby | Caregiver & Me Preschool Spanish
( 9 months – 6 yrs )
Learn Spanish along with your child. Our family friendly play-based preschool program includes Songs, games, activities and a craft. * Students will receive a kit with personal art supplies and a percussion instrument and other learning props.
* Age 9 months – 6yrs
* Music, dancing, games, singing and a craft.
* Colors, numbers, introductory vocabulary and basic sentences.
* Small class sizes.
TUESDAYS 11:00 – 11:4oam
Spring Session April 19 – June 7
Sibling (10 % off ) *
REGISTER TODAY !
* Paddock Park, Havertown, PA 19083
Drop in $30, just complete online registration and select drop in
SPANISH CLUB ( 6 – 11 yrs)
WEDNESDAYS 4:15 – 5:00pm
Fall Session September 29 – November 17
Theme : La Primavera – Introductory vocabulary and phrases about all things Spring ! Weather, activities, sports and holidays. Interactive immersion style Spanish class. (K – 5th grade)
Sibling (10 % off )
Fall Theme 2021
Back to School/My Body: What do you use to write with ? What is your favorite subject ? How do you say eyes in Spanish ? We’ll introduce and review introductory phrases and vocabulary as well as phrases related to our theme, school and body parts. Students will learn how to talk about every day items used for school and their body parts including some of their favorite things. They’ll also learn colors and numbers 1-20. We’ll celebrate Fall by making a variety of Fall crafts. Each students will also each receive a notebook with educational materials.
Spanish Story Time – TBD Fall 2021
(infant – 6 years)
It’s never too early to learn some Spanish !
Stories & Music are a wonderful way to introduce a foreign language to young learners. It helps them retain sounds and expressions and improve memorization of vocabulary.
* An informal class setting where you and your child can interact with the teacher.
* Play a game, sings some songs & read a story.
* We’ll sing songs like la araña pequeñita -itsy bitsy and learn some Spanish.
* Small class sizes.
Spanish Story Time
Session Fee (8 classes): 1 student = $160
Sibling $90 (50% off)
REGISTER TODAY !
SPANISH CHARLA ( Adults ) –
TBD Fall 2021
*NEW Spanish conversation class for beginners and for students who have studied
Spanish before and would like to practice. Theme each week. We’ll have fun practicing in relaxed setting, outdoors!
WEDNESDAYS 6:45 – 7:45pm
will adjust to earlier with time change or move to a backyard 🙂
FALL SESSION: 4/21 – 6/9 | Registration Deadline April 14
DATES : April 21, 28 | May 5, 12, 19, 26 | June 2, 9
Session Fee (8 classes): 1 student = $195
REGISTRATION coming soon